- Sponsored a Muslim Sister to study Pharmacy in the United Arab Emirate (UAE)
- Assisted over 2,000 Muslim Youths in securing employment in both Private and Public establishments
- Assisted over 1,000 Muslim Youths to gain entrance into Military and Para-Military Institutions
- Provided Relief Materials and legal assistance to victims of sectorial crises
- Organized ICT training programs for the Physically Challenged Persons
- Established two (2) hostel facilities to assist indigent students with accommodation needs at Kano State University of Science Technology, WUDIL and Northwest University (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University), Kano. A piece of land was also secured for further assistance to this group.
- Construction of a Three-floor National Secretariat is currently on-going. The structure when completed will accommodate not only the National Secretariat Complex but training halls, skills' acquisition rooms, rental office spaces and other sub-functional and viable economic lines.
- Following with keen interest both National and International issues as they affect Islam and Muslims the world over and has been reacting accordingly.
- Conducting Annual Ramadan Lecture from the year 2016
The Forum has accomplished numerous programmes among which are:
Login to post comments