- To unite the Muslims of the Federal Republic of Nigeria both at home and abroad.
- To enlighten Muslims to know their rights and obligations so as to enable them participate effectively in National affairs.
- To promote, protect and assist in the propagation of Islam.
- To encourage peaceful co-existence and understanding amongst all people.
- To strive for the emergence of a balanced and God-fearing society under the Doctrine of Sharia.
- To ensure Manpower, Economic and Political development of the Muslim Ummah.
- To engage in any lawful activity that is necessary or desirable to the attainment of the aims and objectives of the Forum.
The objectives of the Forum, among others are:
Login to post comments